I quess you can see from my messages that I am wired up this morning.

Several weeks ago a few comments were made on the net
about requip wearing off.  At that time I asked requip salesman what he had
heard on that subject. I advised the list that he reported no notice of such a
problem.

I learned yesterday that several manufacture's repre's are meeting with my
doctor to  discuss this very issue. Apparently the wearing off effect is
beginning to get the manufactures attention. I personally am slipping back
from my original requip level and I have been on requip about three months
now.

Dale Severance