HI DALE-

By wearing off are you talking about end dose loss of effectiveness or are you
talking about the development of tolerance- the loss of overall effectiveness?
I do think that I have lost a little of the gains I have experienced as time has
gone on and I have remained on the same dose.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI