By wearing off are you talking about end dose loss of effectiveness or are you
talking about the development of tolerance- the loss of overall effectiveness?
I do think that I have lost a little of the gains I have experienced as time
has
gone on and I have remained on the same dose.

Hi Charlie:

Wearing off to me means a loss of effectivness of requip. Once i was at my
control level with requip  15 mgs a day i took sinemet every four hours
compared to pre requip at 2 hours and 45 minutes. I now have slipped back to 3
hours and 45 min and at that level i sometimes turn off so I am progressing
backwards.

If respect to the survey I have no corrections to suggesr.

Dale Severance