 well i need lot of help from the list. and got blue blaze fromm vivian
because i call my self dump.i finely think how vivian knows when i am up or
down. she wants to play at least one game of crib. and will say it is ok to
go on the list. and i don't how to spell the word you know the doc thats put
you on a couch. she says i got sharp mind. now you list people will say you
got to have a mind first. eh well the help i need is couple months ago we
had in the 20's his name was john and was haveing trouble with his girl
friend.  and wanted to give up. well i emailed him lot. what we said is ous
buss. well yesterday i got a very nice post card from from jerusalem. what
was said i won"t go in to. i did not have his name or email address. my
nicknames list allmost takes other drive now. i hope some body remembers him
be for he cones home. he is so happy now. we must not let any thing to
happen to that young boy. so i hope some body can help. and janed patterson
will you resend snail email list on all the ways to tell family friends all
about pd. i only made two and gave them to rest homes and 1 to a support
group. i am going to get one of those 5&1 scaner. i hope you all know what i
mean. copy, oh heck i can't remember now. see yall now you hear.

                          73/26 lima,oh

                          I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                           BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                           LOVE FOR 0NE AND OTHER