Dear listfriends,
As I told you today my e-mail was down, before it happened I was so =
lucky to print an e-mail from Rae about Tasmar.
Yes just like Rae I became diarrhea but not so bad as Rae, I "only" had =
it 6 to 7 times each day and "only" for 2-3 weeks as far I remember, and =
it disapered therefore I continued with Tasmar.=20
I have taken Tasmar since 1. of november, and I have to confess NOT with =
great success. Why I`m still on the drug is, I have promised my neuro =
and most myself to give Tasmar a chance, because maybe my body need a =
long time to tolerate the drug (like I had the same mess with Permax one =
year ago).
Thursday last week I suddenly became ill and visited my GD next day, and =
she told me that maybe I had to reduce Tasmar to 2 pieces each day and I =
did so from yesterday - but still I`m feeling "strange" so I have to =
call my neuro tomorrow, because I don`t feel well and I believe Tasmar =
is the reason.
I know several Danes has been better with Tasmar, and I don`t want to =
worry you people who maybe soon will be able to have the drug, therefore =
don`t worry because I`m maybe one of few who can`t tolerate Tasmar.
I wish you all good luck.

Sonia N
Dk

NEVER GIVE UP