Greetings

Do any of you know if there is anything new about the connection between
Guam and the high incidence of a particular type of Parkinsons ? I ran
across
a reference to someone gathering info on that and would like to contact
them
as I spent some years on Guam in the sixties . I lived on military bases
in the
pacific area while growing up and I remember the DDT trucks gassing our
neighborhoods regularly . Perhaps there is some connection .
This is a scary thought for me as the Guam Parkinsons is a particularly
nasty
form of the disease . Anyway , I would like to know more about this . If
anyone has
any news please let me know .

  You all make me smile every day when I read the list , thanks !

  Carol Mcleod
   47/1

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]