^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  18   deg. Fpartly sunny
Good morning, List!  It's another BRRRRISK day here in snowbound
Maine....

   Below,you'll find the LIST of your orders, as compiled by Greg and me.
 We got together yesterday, and Jay's daughter, Jennie, produced this
updated list by yesterday evening.  PLEASE look carefully, to verify that
your name was included.

    PLEASE e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with corrections or additional
orders, no later than Tuesday (February 10th).

   I personally want to THANK all of you.  Hopefully more of us will have
30-minute  TV opportunities like the one I had. Every face we get on the
TV interview programs of the world empowers all of us.  I felt so proud
and happy to "represent" PWP's and CG's when I was on-the-air. I hope
that you'll find the videotape useful and ecnouraging..

  -Ivan Suzman, 48/10

======================VIDEOTAPE ORDER LIST=========================

   The following list includes (1) orders received, and (2) comments made
without ordering.

   If your name is on list (1), we are looking for your check.  If it
appears on list (2), you have commented on the videotape, but not yet
ordered.  You can still order until Tuesday, February 10th, if you wish.

    To order, send check or money order  for $10.00/tape to Ivan Suzman,
9 Range St., Portland, Maine 04103  USA.

  Overseas orders WILL be sent out.  Please check a  video shoppe or
supplier, or talk with someone you know, about converting to PAL or your
local videotape signal. The videotapes we are sending are all in the VHS
format.

(1) Orders received list

Barb Mallut, Mario Gonzalez, Judith Richards, Ellen Figura, Linda Herman,
Maryhelen Davila, Barb Blake-Krebs , Camilla Flintermann, Debby Hurlbert,
Dolores Gross, William Kuipers (2), Perry Sennewald, Greg Leeman, Barb
Brock, Edie Luther, Helen Mason, Sonia Neilsen, Jeanette Fuhr, Brenda
Moxley, Henry Guttentag, Claudia Goldberg, Bob Anibal, Bruce Anderson,
Jim Cordy, Gaylord Rough, Milo Anderson, Bonnie Rowley, Margaret Mates,
Benedicte Boutet, Julian Hansen, Ernie Peters, Mary Helen Krane (2), Anne
Rutherford, Maureen Allen, Arnie Hafner, Rick Hermann, Mary Ulmer, Lisa
Millen, Emily Jackson, Nina Brown, NIta Andres, Ivan Suzman, Janet
Paterson.

(2)  Comments received without orders list

Don McKinley, Ken Becker, Murray Charter, Dale Severance, Peter Kidd,
Becky Hunt, Phil Tompkins, Debbi White, Nancy Burnham, Allan Rosenberg,
Martha Rohrer, Linda Corson, Dennis Greene, Jim Slattery, Delda White,
Joyce Gibbs, Mary Sheehan, Teresa Marcy.