How do some of you feel when your muscles are out of control?

Yesterday and especially today, I am having a rough time.
My left leg won't do what I want it to.  I look at it shake and try to
tell myself that this is stupid and I should be able to control it.
I took my meds, but it is just an "off" day.  I am becoming exhausted
from fighting it, from the shaking, from the contractions of muscles.
How do I fight the exhaustion??I am tired.  Just plain tired.
This is one of those days when I just want to hide.  I am even having
trouble just sitting here at the computer.

Enough complaining,  for some time now we have been trying to teach
my 2 year old granddaughter to say "grandma".  She has always lived
with me and calls me "mama".  Then this week she asked me where
"mommy" was.  I now realize that "mama" means "grandma" to her and
her mother is "mommy".  Live and learn.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds