I, too, have received and enjoyed my copy of the tape.  I intend to pass it
along to my parents and from them to their support group.

Great job, Ivan!

Follow-up question.  A year ago there was much ado about the possibility of
getting exposure for PD and the Udall Bill on the Oprah Winfrey show.  As I
recall, Stan Houston was handling the coordination of the effort (not
wanting to spoil our chances by having too many different people lobbying at
once).  If there was a definitive end to the discussion (i.e., the Oprah
folks said "no way!"), I missed it --but I've been off-list several times.
It would seem to me that Ivan's tape would make a wonderful "audition" for
that venue - demonstrating that the topic held a local audience's interest
for a show, running out of time...  Surely with a variety of participants
(how about IYQ don and his neuro who makes house calls????), Oprah could put
together a lively and informative show?

Seems like a possibility...

Linda Corson
Dad Bill 80/6