Barb,

I am glad I am not the only one who was told at first "it is all in
your head".  Of course now we know, THEY WERE RIGHT, it is all in our
heads--in that stupid little piece of the brain which is dying!!!!

After being on this list for a year and learning more about early
symptoms I believe that I have had symptoms for 9 years but was only
diagnosed 3 years ago this coming April.

During that 6 years I was tested for everything you could think of
and usually the doctors would not believe that I was even ill.  They
would all say; If you would only lose some weight ( a little over 3
years ago I began to lose weight, 30 pounds in 3 months); If you
would only exercise a little (I did not feel up to it, and had had 2
knee surgeries on my right knee making any running, jumping etc.
impossible); Control your diet ( I stopped eating for a while), and
many other excuses.  Mostly they said I was a fat middle aged woman
and should shut up.

Now we know what was happening.  PD was rearing its ugly head.

I am glad to know that it really is all in my head, and I now tell
people when I mess up that I am a little brain dead, and I really
mean it.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds