List members from North Carolina and Mississippi.

The Parkinson Action Network is coordinating a program to keep certain key
Politicians advised of the status of the appropriation procedure.  We want to
be sure they remember to vote to appropriate the 100 million dollars that the
Congress authorized for PD research.

If you live in Mississippi or N. Carolina and would be willing to help with
this project please send me your e-mail address.
I anticipate that we will only ask you to make a call and write a letter to
Senator Trent Lott in Mississippi or Senator D.M. Faircloth in N. Carolina to
encourage their continued support We will provide you with a sample letter to
adopt or to quide you in the creation of your own letter.

Thanks for you help with this very important project.  If anyone else on the
list would like to work a representative contact Mike Claeys at
1-800-850-4726. There are about 14 areas that need to be targeted.

Dale Severance