Judith, I agree with you!!!

My computer is able to show only that the
e-mail address is:  "[log in to unmask]"

I assume you are in my lovely Maine,whoever you are,
and I am very ANGRY at your concealment.
Please IDENTIFY YOURSELF. Our time is too
precious for book-length rambling posts.

.Will somebody PLEASE call Barbara Patterson about this situation.??

Ivan Suzman

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F