  well i will start this way. mero found old med records of 26yr ago. so he
thinks i have had pd for 32yrs. so i will from there. i have been mr pd
stress over vivian and the anxity of it. now don't take me wrong. lot of you
pwp't can take more stress and anxiety than i can at present. nero say will
be like after horse got out of the barn you got to fix the door. ivan called
cammila, she called vivian. they had a talk.(mother) daugther she thinks
came about 5min after cammilla hung up old mother hen called my nero. he
then i was to stay on the meds he got me own now. said it will take 10
t02weeks to see any thing. my age yrs of pd will take some time. to get me
back to mr don most of the time. stay on the list they can be of good help.
at times one of you not meaning to can cause me stress. but as he said age
years of pd is taking it toll.so when you see mr pd all 1800 let me know or
say some thing to get him to leave. it is hard for vivian to do it buy her
self. i should know what to do but seem to do any thing.so theres nothing
like teaching an old dog new tricks eh.mr don to day nervvous ok other
wise.. ivan and cammilla i hope i did not upset youto much. as my life now
is to help new pwp when i can. oh am not to work so much. ever talk to a
door. i am a door. i am a man. not a daisies. i know spelled wrong my
speller was not much help lolo still got lot of painting to do but i can do
it where sun don't get to lolo i hope this covers it all oh i got a 2by4 for
the writer. oak one. let go and get him. at least i am out open and try to
tell the truth. and not hide who i am. if some body whant to know wherre i
am at just come to lima,ohio. i think have town knows me. just ask for the
agitator on the radio or paper eh

                          73/26 lima,oh

                          I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                          BEST MEDS FOR PD IS