        Ivan:

        Perhaps you could have Gregory check with his ISP and let them know
        that the writer of the 7 of 7 Cure for Parkinson's was a
        subscriber of theirs. Note the ISP name.....

        "Gregory E. Leeman" <[log in to unmask]>

        Perhaps Gregory knows someone in authority at the ISP location and
        can determine the validity of the messages........Jack

At 11:53 02/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Ivan,
>
>I was/am so shaken with these posts from what I percieve to be a cruel and
>heartless creature, I asked my husband to do an e-mail search. Unfortunately
>he was unable to find a name, but these kind know very well how to conceal
>themselves. If only they HAD to walk a mile in our shoes...
>
>Judith
>
>At 11:24 am 15/02/98 -0500, Ivan M Suzman wrote:
>>Judith, I agree with you!!!
>>
>>My computer is able to show only that the
>>e-mail address is:  "[log in to unmask]"
>>
>>I assume you are in my lovely Maine,whoever you are,
>>and I am very ANGRY at your concealment.
>>Please IDENTIFY YOURSELF. Our time is too
>>precious for book-length rambling posts.
>>
>>.Will somebody PLEASE call Barbara Patterson about this situation.??

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 59/21+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'