JUDITH IVAN ET AL,

I agree with you both entirely-

My first reaction when I read the Subject heading was where the hell is this
coming from, then I looked at the name or lack thereof of the sender.  I have no
time to spend reading a long theory/ treatment if the sender isn't willing to
take credit and responsibility for their writing.  If you want critical feedback
then let us know who you are otherwise I will assume you are a spammer trying to
sell something or a practical jokester.  I have no time for either.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI