I agree with Barb.  Some of us were starting to sound like like DOD, opps -
Department of Defense Situation Reports.  I would think it would be alright
for don to continue using I.Y Q. though.   I think he invented it.

I didn't read any of those messages, but just reading Janet's one word
summaries - what on earth could have been that person's motivation in going
to all that trouble?  Some kind of silly revenge, maybe...  If  there's
anyone out there who is planning on giving up medication, drugs, alcohol,
tobacco AND caffeine - please be sure to let us know if it works.

Bruce Anderson 52 (3+)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ