I read only a few lines in each of the 7 chapters of the cure and realized
that here was resurrected an old time snake oil salesman and wondered what
kind of a reaction he/she/IT would get.
Well, you all came through with A pluses. This is the kind of person that
used to sell the Brooklyn bridge for a living. I can remember as a teenager
(65 yrs ago ) hearing one or two of this kind of character working a crowd.
 They overwhelm you with words (just like this bird) so fast and powerful
that you don't get a chance to think. And people bought their junk.
Many of you are wondering how someone can do this sort of thing and remain
anonymous and unknown. There are mail services - sort of mail-boxes where
you can send and receive mail under aliases. Spammers use them.
Isn't ritalin used for treating epilepsy?  Maybe this character saw a
reference connecting epilepsy and PD and ritalin and decided to take
advantage of it.  On 2/23 there was a reference concerning a new drug used
for treating epilepsy that looked promising for treating neuropathic pain.
This sort of thing could send a nut into ecstasies of opportunism.
Nuff for now.
Bob Anibal