Dear listfriends,

Maybe my poem was not clear enough, or didn't I use the right words and I'm
doubting if I should explain what I meant to say in this poem. I decided
not to explain my meanings, but let me tell you this: The accent is on the
present and on the fact that he is ONE of the list of names of the brave
people, who help to get more awareness for PD (for Barb : Parkinson's
Disease) in the world. I admire all the people who fight for a better
understanding of Parkies (for Barb : PARKinson patIEnS) and for finding and
funding the cure.

Warm greetings,

Kees Paap

48/8 yrs/kick in sinemet 62.5mg/sinemet Cr 5x125mg/permax 4x1.0 mg