NO .... NO

----------
From: Gregory E. Leeman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ivan Suzman
Date: Sunday, February 15, 1998 10:43 AM

Good Morning All,
I have just left Ivan Suzman's.  He will post an update regarding the
tapes.  However, we were having a rather cerebral discussion regarding the
effects of anaestetic on Young Onset Parkinson's.  Both of us had surgery
just prior to noticing significant changes  in the ability to move
properly.  Therefore, we thought a survey was in order.  Please answer the
following questions  yes or no:
1)Did you have surgery involving the use of general anaestesia within two
years prior to significant movement problems?

2)Did you have surgery involving a nerve block within two years prior to
signifcant movement problems?

3)Did you have a reaction to general anaestetic immediatly after
awaking.(shaking or nausea )?

Thanks,
Greg  Leeman 37/6