From: Gregory E. Leeman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Anaesthesia Survey
Date: Sunday, February 15, 1998 8:13 PM

Hello,

I am editing this survey with a more appropriate subject. Please respond if
you want. As I said during a conversation with a fellow PWP, we were in
agreement that there might be some relevance to the following questions:

1)Did you have surgery involving the use of general anaesthesia within two
years prior to significant movement problems?

2)Did you have surgery involving a nerve block within two years prior to
significant movement problems?

3)Did you have a reaction to general anaesthetic immediately after
awaking.(shaking or nausea )?

Thanks,

Greg Leeman 37/6