  lolo xyl are just two i learned 50 yr ago. from ham radio. as a newbe i
did not know what pwp parkie n some of the otherss i forgot. but serval
times it was posted to what they ment. are you saying we are dumb. after
reading the post you shoul begen to to learn. what about spelling i am the
worse they are. but i see lot of miss spelled words from those with supposed
to have a high educatin. want me get my spellerout ok. education now is that
better. some is in my typing. let not be nit picking help those in need.
some one that knows all slang put on the list what they mean. some times it
saves typing. just like the old radio days right ken. that is what i mean
about newbs got to learn. letsnot insult there brains.  gigel giggle
speller. so lets help rookies. which you all are to me that is not insult
rookie ballplayer any thing so let allbe happy. send out a list on evey
thing mh I.Y.Q JUST SAY IT REAL FAST AND A LITTLE HORSE SENCE WILL TELL YOU
WHAT IT MEANS

                        73/26 lima,ohio

                        I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                        PS WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR MATE YOULOVE THEM

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        LOVE  HOPE