After three days I have penetrated the golden doors of Parkinsn no I
haven't discovered what we are all hoping for but managed to get
accepted to your group.
hello I am Margaret Clark aged 59 diagnosed with PD nearly 10 years ago.
Have been lucky it has progressed slowly but just am feeling that things
are realy taking hold. I have spent 4 months graduating from Permax to
the new Mirapex. Have a great difficulty with getting all medications
balanced  with still an on off period.along with all the well known
symptoms plus    i have developed a noticable scoliosis Itake 4 `/2
Mirapex 4 sinemet cr50/2001  1 1/2 sinemet 25/100 2 elderpryl 2000 units
Vit E per Day am still able to drive but do not work. I am investigating
into the toxic effect of house gas that I was exposed to in 1966.Would
like to hear from anyone with PD and similiar background history.
Hope you all have agood positive day
Margaret