  i was born in usa  but i did not know what pd pwp meant till i got on the
list. i counter 10 usedage of pd on the list today not only from usa . it
was not till few days ago that i knew what spam meant. i will not use lolo
but will use I.Y.Q. i type with one finger. it is easyer for me than type i
like you. so more giggle sooooooooooooo smirk so on i do do not want any one
upe set with me. so we are to use parkison instead of pd or pwp. boy do i
need to eat crow. took time out to read some post. shoud i put suger or salt
on my crow? vivian stress whent fairly good got lot of work for her. she has
it harder than me. her self to look after than me. what wife i got. i only
knew 6 weeks befor we were married. who said it won't last. vivian just went
top side oh i mean up stairs. old habits are hard to break. like at times i
say port or starboard. 02:00 in stead 2pm this is one of my silly days. i do
not have enough fingers and toes to count that cammilla had to put on to
leave the list should say any thing i might need her to help me god for give
if i
ever would want to. see my goof up. she got my crow cooking so long you all
don&vivian