At 06:09 PM 2/16/98 -0500, KF Etzold wrote:
>I am getting curiouser and curiouser to find out what it (IYQ) means.
> Did I miss it. May be somebody should put up a dictionary for the
>uninitiated.
>K-F Etzold cg Carline (73/4)

   73/26 for me no i don't think you are uninitiated but do you think all
words used today should be put in a dictionary? you sound well educated.
where are you from? there is pd,pwp,spam. all used on the list. when i
stared out there where lot i did not understand. lot wright back with
I.Y.Q.-2 did you not ever see it. i hope you dont get up set as of now i am
having a very rough time. loosing my mememory. and getting mad at the world.
my nero says after 26yrs i got to relearn every thing that took me 26 years
to learn. so i hope i did not offend you. just got a speller to help me to
spell right. don&vivian