  i am so glad i read my mail first. be for saying things on the list i
would have to eat crow again. like lot do not know what lolo means i do not
know what newbe means newbe to list or to parkinson. barb vivian said i get
you and janet mixed up ok. i would like to see again some body put on the
list of lot of the meaning like what pd,pwp so on. it took me long time to
under stand. some one said i should write a dictionary so they could under
stand. remember how for weeks they did not want joke poems on the list so
many was for it. all like 73/26 we all i think knows what it means. after a
while i think we begen to know what it means. i don't know if it is my
server or what it takes me about 10min to see who sent the post. lot now do
put there email at the end of a post. all i know it sure helps me. some say
it takes up lot of time to type it in well i as i said it saves me time so
you can't win them all

                       73/26 lima,ohio

                       I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
                       WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR MATE?