 flo if you want to call daughter child. one is 50 other 48 you are only one
i know of think it is childes. my youngest works with mental handycapp on
hou to hold a job. all so her husband. my oldes all works with them. so i
will save this post for them to read. them call it a chides thing. what are
you doing for the mental handycapped? i will will continu in useing it. you
need not to read any of my post. if it is childest. when you had parkinson
26yrs then tell me chidish. till you finis the end of post your way. don oh
i live in lima,oh i am in the book