Don -

I hear Mr. PD talking this morning!  Flo was NOT saying anything mean to
you.  She was helping to explain what "IYQ" means.  Doesn't it sound
like "I wike you", which a young child might say instead of "I like
you"?  There's nothing bad meant by saying that.  I think Mr. PD thought
Flo was being critical of Mr. Don's children.  But Flo (and everyone on
the list) respects Don and Vivian and their wonderful daughters.

Nobody is "mad" at you, Don;  I just want to be sure you know that and
are not "mad" at any of us either.  It's easy to misunderstand a
person's intent when you can't see them face-to-face, isn't it?

IYQ!!

Mary Rack