  vivian came down below to see what i was doing. was painting the deck(down
below deck) is my naval talk i slide into every now and then. any she made
quit. said listen to list famly rest now and then. she so well after 52yrs i
know to shut up. room is only 24by24 so i will make 2 days out of it. all of
you and her it no win no win deal.there where some things i said to flo i
should have not. mr pd got in. i got him on the run now sorry flo.

                        73/26 lima,oh

                        I.Y.Q. DON& VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
                        WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR MATE?

                         BEST MEDS FOR PARKISON IS