  just got done whatching it. boy how it brought back mememeres. nice smile
ivan i had to work for months with my wifes hand mirror to get one. i
studder so much hard to understand me at times voice is low vivian trys to
get me to yell. tv won't let on because of my speach. and shakes. radio man
some repeats what i want to say and to make sence of what i say as you all
know at times it is hard for my list family to understand me. you done a
great job. i will see if i can get it on our tv. ok? lets see i am 73 nero
thinks i have had pd for 32yrs. i would make me 41. so ivan just hang in
there. and fight it. never let mr ivan come in to your live. as some see him
in me mr pd don. my spelling is bad now but upset to use my new speller.
just keep up your good work for us all parkinson people. you see when i came
down with it little was known about parkinson my grand father had pallisy. i
all been around lot of gases sewer from cars which i was lucky to not have
died. so some days there will be help if not cure. you might see it me not
at my age. so i am depending on you to carey on. and other like you. does
this sound like mr don. i have the tape on the other type of shakes. i did
all the tapeing if you like to see it i will mail it to you. but i insist on
haveing it back. i hope evey one eles in joy as muchas i I.Y.Q. DON