Hello Greg,

  Please answer the
following questions  yes or no:

1)Did you have surgery involving the use of general anaestesia within two
years prior to significant movement problems?  YES - 4 months before dx

2)Did you have surgery involving a nerve block within two years prior to
signifcant movement problems?   YES - 8 months before dx  Note:  I reported
the dr. at the time that I experienced  pain travelling from the block in my
neck UP to my head, an unexpected result.

3)Did you have a reaction to general anaestetic immediatly after
awaking.(shaking or nausea )? - NO, not that I recall
<<
Thanks,
Greg  Leeman 37/6

Barb
Barbara Blake-Krebs  (57, dx 1984)       [log in to unmask]
Merriam, KS, USA                                                (ltr after F is cap "i")