  boy i must be getting better. realy took mom today even skunked her. as
useral we talked some said tv can cause us stress. so just like a baby she
will decide tv shows that i can whatch for a while till my new meds kick in
i said ok. she is not going the check list to see if i will get up over
something. got do help my self. grow up and all. told her how now i asked
when the last time you told your mate you loved them. she said it was sweet
as lot for get those little things in life when we get parkinson. all we do
is think of our selfs. can,t beat that logage. so we will try her way. hate
to admited women are getting to smart right guys. now you girls let us guys
alone. so you see i know i will get through this. lot of you did and i did
befor.no more nit picking from me. will try and think first. after all i am
37 now don,t laugh if i want to be 37 than 37 it is(73) WITH HELP pust the
cap buten from my famley on list i can do it

                       73/26 lima,oh

                       I.Y.Q DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIVE-52
                       WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR MATE YOU LOVE THEM

                         BEST MEDS FOR PARKINSON IS
                         DESPAIR  THAN   HOPE