  here i go again i want nothing to do with suragy i been throug heck with
one 51/2 monts in the hosp. i bowl,golf, cut grass,paint. and i don"t any
one on the list has had pd as long as i have or the things i have been
through. my nero and vivian now think i have had pd for 32yrs. when i get up
i say don you canbeat this i am man not a diese. i know i spelled wrong
haveng got my speller with me. so i wish you luck greg but me no thanks if
they get in my head i might loose the little i got up there list is every
thing to me and help i get. no more list. got lot wonderful friends out
there lose them no.