Dear, sweet don...

I have grown to love you through your postings to the List, and your
feelings of fear and anger over feeling worse because of mr pd, as you
call this curse that we share, make me sad.  We all have good days and bad
days and today you and I BOTH are having a bad one and need a little
encouragement.  Don, your worsening symptoms right now could be caused by
your changing meds, to be sure, but I feel a contributing factor is prob-
ably your upset over Vivian's very recent health scare, finding her on the
floor, and worrying what her stress tests might show. Emotional stress is
the biggest culprit, in my opinion, of having all the manifestations of
our affliction magnified; but, thankfully, it is usually a temporary state
and we will start functioning much better again once the stress is
relieved.  Yes, we have to fight mr pd, don, but I believe it doesn't do
much good to put the boxing gloves on while in a state of anxiety or
stress.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and Vivian that all will
be well with you real soon.

Warmest Regards,

Janice Long (55/20)