Carole, I am so glad to be of any help. Just remember the old saying "This
Too, Shall Pass"  You know you are already doing more than many folks would do
no matter how much they care about their parents, we all have our limits, we
have to try to stay within them. If you get some outside help, all involved
will do better.  I believe it has saved my mother's life, and at least her
sanity! she can't lift dad herself anyway, and she should not try!
As for exchanges with Don, we have so much fun, why not share it! TTYL,