--------------1E3A92A2B373806F7090C85A

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:53:40 -0700
From: Scott Blasken <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Bobbie Milner (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>,
     "Bruce Wright (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>,
     "Gerry & Karen Blasken (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>,
     "Jodie Blasken (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>,
     "Karen Turnbull (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>,
     "Larry & Shari Ward (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>,
     "Mom & Dad Blasken (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>

Inane Ponderings

1.    Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
2.    Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
3.    Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
4.    How do I set my laser printer on stun?
5.    How is it possible to have a civil war?
6.    If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
7.    If God dropped acid, would he see people?
8.    If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
9.    If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
10.   If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
11.   If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?
12.   If you're born again, do you have two belly-buttons?
13.   If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
14.   If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
15.   Is a castrated pig disgruntled?
16.   Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?
17.   Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
18.   Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
20.   Where are we going?  And what's with this handbasket?
21.   Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
22.   If most car accidents occur within five miles of home, why
      doesn't everyone just move 10 miles away?

--------------1E3A92A2B373806F7090C85A--