Ivan,

I was/am so shaken with these posts from what I percieve to be a cruel and
heartless creature, I asked my husband to do an e-mail search. Unfortunately
he was unable to find a name, but these kind know very well how to conceal
themselves. If only they HAD to walk a mile in our shoes...

Judith

At 11:24 am 15/02/98 -0500, Ivan M Suzman wrote:
>Judith, I agree with you!!!
>
>My computer is able to show only that the
>e-mail address is:  "[log in to unmask]"
>
>I assume you are in my lovely Maine,whoever you are,
>and I am very ANGRY at your concealment.

Juduth   ith and group,

I've seen rr.com before, and I'm not even sure it really exists. I've seen it inin the headers (often forged) of spams (junk E-mail).

Wait, i just tried it- it transferred me to www.pathfinder.com/rdrun/ (Road Runnder hight      h speed online service)

-Bill
(Father 77/4)