^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    40 deg. F snow melt at night-a
first sign of spring's approach

Hi down under!

For Jim Slattery and Dennis Greene and whoever else--and, incidentally,
thanks Alan Pearce for your long and helpful post---

Amy and I have worked on the phone and found two local companies who
offer to convert the VHS videotape to a "PAL" format.  This would
increase my costs by $20.00, so I can offer you videotapes at $30.00, or
whatever you can afford if you're low-income.

This assumes that the global priority mailing costs to Australia remain
at about $6.00 per tape.

Please e-mail me ASAP because there are only 11 videos left, and I think
at least one or two ought to circulate for comments and hopefully,
inspiration.

IVAN