This is to update you all on the "cause" of my father's anxiety overload.
My father's neuro finally called him back yesterday (after a 2 day wait). Upon
being told the situation - my father's falls & freezing, & my brother's
Valentine's Day wedding  - the neuro told dad to take "extra" (I don't know
the #s) Sinoment thru the weekend. The extra med gave him relief & he was able
to attend both the rehearsal dinner &  the wedding with the aid of a cane &
holding a hand. It was usually my hand, until my eldest brother arrived. The
only problem was that the pictures were being taken on a "platform" with
several steps to go up. Dad thought about it for quite a while & before it was
time for the groom's family to be in the pictures, Mom got word to the
photographer & he altered what the background would be. The bride & groom
stood down on the bottom step & my parents stood on the floor. That way Dad
didn't have to make any steps up. Dad generally had good momentum with the
extra med. The rehearsal dinner, wedding & reception were all fine events, and
Dad even had a pleasant time.

Bonnie