 i have not read my mail yet. but have something i am wonering about. in
todays paper we have what they call marimore school. which my baby works
for. 3yrs ago they got %3 tax raise now they are wanting %5 need it to
repairs and to get a new bus. they are to take client out their jobs. but
the driver says he does not always has the time because of paper work. the
office personal got%15 raise. my daughter none. now she get$20.00 an hour
lots of money but i have seen her with blach eyes teeth bites and bruces on
her arm and body.she is an instucker. missed spelled. but they earn there
money. you see the school is tto take them to the job they are bbeingg
traind for. or my baby is to get houly rate plus gas milage if sshe does it.
forr 5yrs she ssaid she is to see the first dollar. i aked if i could get a
job she said parkinson ddoes not quify. won't go into why. i just wonder how
much of the udall money will help us? so that is one thing we got to whatch.
pay for wheels or for us thats it

                          73/26 lima,ohio

                          I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
                     WHEN LAST YOU TOLD YOUR MATE LOVE YOU