Hi Don-- I just got off the phone with you, and read this post from earlier
today--glad to be able to say that you sounded much better on the phone. I
have an idea that thet mean old "Mr.PD" came back because you were so
scared and worried and stressed about Vivian's illness---of course you
were! And you know what stress of any kind can do to PWPs....but I talked
to Vivian, too, you know, and she sounded good, and glad to be back home,
with your daughters close and available. Maybe that will help put Mr.PD in
the closet again! It was so good to talk to you both--take care of each
other--

> i have fighting him since 0:500 est can not beat him why why? i don"t like
>him he bad vivan called a party off. why oh why is he bakc again i trying so
>hard mom not bleeding starts her stess test for 8 weeks mon. should have
>nothing to worry about. may be my new med eh. come on beat him. thing good
>things. hi all greg i<"m lost they want more test what can a doggone test
>prove i know i am live. world sure is crazy. not me just them. i know where
>i am at in my computer room dummies. justt look. hek with it

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8+ <[log in to unmask]>

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *