Don
This is Flo who tried to explain to people what IWQ meant to me - I am
probably wrong in my explanation.  Everytime I see the IWQ sign I like it-
is there another way to  say it?  Like SPAM- I don't know what is means - no
one has explained it to me - can you?  Don't think I meant anything
derogatory - not my style.  Handicaps in my family of over 100?  I do my
best to help those who need me - two are epileptic, others MS, many
diabetics, my mom of 91 has it - brother suffers with depression - lost his
son in ATC vehicle - could have been saved but witness did not know how to
break hole in his throat so he could breathe - etc, etc,.  Short messages
they say so will stop.  Hope you continue writing to us as your letters are
full of hope for PD cure.  Please comment as having people who are angry
with me is stressful -can't have that.  Flo