At 07:57 AM 2/18/98 -0700, Fleurette Leonard wrote:
>Don
>This is Flo who tried to explain to people what IWQ meant to me - I am
>probably wrong in my explanation.  Everytime I see the IWQ sign I like it-
>is there another way to  say it?  Like SPAM- I don't know what is means - no
>one has explained it to me - can you?  Don't think I meant anything
>derogatory - not my style.  Handicaps in my family of over 100?  I do my
>best to help those who need me - two are epileptic, others MS, many
>diabetics, my mom of 91 has it - brother suffers with depression - lost his
>son in ATC vehicle - could have been saved but witness did not know how to
>break hole in his throat so he could breathe - etc, etc,.  Short messages
>they say so will stop.  Hope you continue writing to us as your letters are
>full of hope for PD cure.  Please comment as having people who are angry
>with me is stressful -can't have that.  Flo
>At 11:31 AM 2/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> flo if you want to call daughter child. one is 50 other 48 you are only one
>>i know of think it is childes. my youngest works with mental handycapp on
>>hou to hold a job. all so her husband. my oldes all works with them. so i
>>will save this post for them to read. them call it a chides thing. what are
>>you doing for the mental handycapped? i will will continu in useing it. you
>>need not to read any of my post. if it is childest. when you had parkinson
>>26yrs then tell me chidish. till you finis the end of post your way. don oh
>>i live in lima,oh i am in the book

  flo i to do not mean any thing vivian children are upset now as i am rough
time now as close as my nero things i have had pd is 32 yrs. am going back
at times to ww2. i was in all3 not desert storn to young. my wife said she
has 2 husband mr pd and mr don mr pd is bad. oh i forgot I.Y.Q. MEANS I LIKE
YOU BUT GOT TO BE DIFF. SO USED Y INSTED OF L. SO YUST SAY IT FAST I.Y.Q. I
HAVE HAD YOUNG PEOPLE IF THE COULD USE IT IN THERE SCHOOL BOOKS. AND NO MAN
OR WOMEN CAN MAKE ANY THING SEXEST OUT OF IT. oh i turned cap off when you
use all capps they tell me it means you are yelling at you. see how i get in
trouble. some times i just put on paper what is right or to make sence out
of what i say don