Hey Ken... Here in LaLa  Land  - the Los Angeles area - it's mandatory to have
a face-lift upon reaching age thirty.  And in Beverly Hills... which was the
original prototype of LaLa Land... it's ALSO mandatory to have liposuction at
age 30! (errrr... they DON'T kid around in B. Hills!)

THIS means is that L.A. plastic surgeons are REALLY wealthy, and Beverly Hills
plastic surgeons are even WEALTHIER!

AND it means that everyone in L.A. looks simply MAAAAHVELOUS! (Ohhhhhhh
Barbie, you are SUCH a B-Ser!) <grin>

Barb Mallut

Ken Becker said:

John one thing you said about your grandmother rang a bell. My motherr asked
her (late) grandmother, how it felt to be 84, and she said "until I look in  a
mirror, I still think I am 16!"  She died peacefully in her sleep later that
year, may she rest in peace.  The lesson I have learned from her, and your
grandmother: we should destroy all the mirrors!!!! Why not have eternal
youth?!! [log in to unmask]