At  Gordon took his meds to co-incide with his appointment, first thing in
the morning. This dentist is a gem. The former refused to open before 9 so
we had to drop him. When they called me to remind me of MY appointment,
well, I was lady-like in telling them I'd find another dentist. Don't take
Gord, don't get me..One day he had to go home and come back, as I recall,
but that was before surgeries. Anyway, just another hurdle..Regards Thea Cg
Gordon 70,22
        Gord was 70 Feb. 05, so that makes it 22 years..still hanging in there.