My emails been down for the last coupla days while MSN upgraded their email
server and added 500 additional modems.

When I was finally able to get my 2 days worth of new email tonite I ended up
fifteen joke lists from lotsa different List members - some of which they'd
apparently swapped with each other 'cause there were duplicate lists that were
from different people.

Now I enjoy a good joke as much as anyone else does, but THIS is ridiculous.
WHEW!  I'm being SWAMPED by personal joke-lists nearly every day!

Sooooo, please... I'd REALLY appreciate it if you'd ALL remove my name from
your personal jokes-email-lists and gimme a break, huh?

Many thanks....

Barb Mallut (awash in jokes lists)

This applies just to joke LISTS... For those of ya who occasionally drop me a
joke which ya think I'd get a kick outta, please feel free to continue..