Dear list members: I have been away for about six days and just returned. I
started to read mail to catch up. The first message was Ivan's discouraged
note ( Ivan I lost your mail address so I can order tape please send to me.) I
have so much good news to tell you all but I can not get it done right this
minute. I need to collect my thoughts an fill in a few gaps to report as
accurately as possible.

I will say that I sat in on a strategy meeting to develop an agenda and A
COURSE OF ACTION TO SECURE THE UDALL funds. The meeting was Chaired by Dr.
Peter Morabito and in attendance were Dr. & Mrs Tom Chase of NINDS, Dr. Abe
Lieberman, chief consultant to NPF, Dr. Michael Zigman eminent researcher  at
University Pitt., Larry Hoffheimer counsel to NPF,Mr. & Mrs Margaret Tuchman
strongly motivated individuals who brought ideas, spirit and a determination
to find the cure now, Mr. & Mrs Jim Cordy, motivating forces to get it done
now, Ken Adikman a strong proponent to Fund the Research. Find the Cure. and
the   distingistuished Nathan Slewett who's vision over his sterwardship of
the NPF has created the  largest private source of funds for PD Research and
Amelia Mendoza the right arm of Nathan Slewett.and a visionaire in his own
right.. More to follow on the out come of the meeting .  ?