^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  06   deg. F  icy wind

On Sat, 14 Feb 1998 19:54:47 EST Dale Severance <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

>Dear list members: I have been away for about six days and just
>returned. I
>started to read mail to catch up. The first message was Ivan's
>discouraged
>note ( Ivan I lost your mail address so I can order tape please send
>to me.)

Hi, Dale!

  Thank you for all of your comments, and welcome back!

  Dale, how will the Miami Alliance and the Parkinson's Action Network
people work together?  This is what worries me.  I'm uncertain it will
happen.  Yet it REALLY needs to happen.

  Maybe I'm overanxious, but as Jay said to me tonight, EVERY day that
the $100,000,000.00 is NOT appropriated, somewhere, someone with
Parkinson's dies, while the giant Udall research motor is still not in
gear.

  I have a certain hesitancy to be unduly outspoken.  I look forward to
your comments on the elusive "unity" we PWP's must develop.

 ivan

For a copy of the videotape, please order by sending a $10.00 check to me
at 9 Range St, Portland, Me 04103.  We will get it right out to you in a
bubble-pack envelope.

My e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]