Friends, Peter and I recently viewed Ivan's TV show tape, and can recommend
it highly. Not only was it fun to see our handsome young Ivan, with his
neatly trimmed beard, but it was good to hear his succinct and thoughtful
to get ready for the show (starting at 3 A.M.) was especially interesting,
and probably caused surprise in his viewers. The neuro was good, too, and
didn't try to upstage Ivan which I appreciated.  Peter and I plan to share
our copy with our local support group, and he also showed it the other
night to the CG who stayed here while I was away at a dinner. She liked it
too.  Ivan was in pretty good shape, but it seemed to me that the stress
was beginning to show toward the end, and that didn't do any harm either,
in terms of educating the public. As our 10 year old grandson would no
doubt say, "Good Job Ivan!"

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*