hi camilla

you wrote:
>Dear Janet-- thanks for the great post about our acronyms,
>abbreviations, and "inside jokes"-- you did a pretty complete
>job, and incidentally saved me the trouble, as I was thinking
>about doing something similar! Please save it so it can be
>re-posted at intervals,  when someone expresses confusion?

thanks for the kind words, camilla!

i would be happy to re-post it in the future whenever needed;
i have been lucky enough to be able to keep a copy of most of the
pd archives on my own computer for the past three years

all the best to you and peter

janet

janet paterson
50-9 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac
almonte-ontario-canada / [log in to unmask]