Dear Ivan and other listfriends,

I have a dream in which I struggle with countries and people to get
everyone together, but people and gouvernments are not cooperating. The
countries have their own kingdom and everyone fights for their own
interest. I am trying real hard to unite the countries to one big country
with loving people. But I have so many problems and misunderstanding with
all the different gouvernments that I fail to make it one country in which
everybody is happy, without war and enemies. Than I wake up screaming.

Except for this week. At the end of my dream people helped me, people
involved in gouvernments and people from everywhere, and I woke up
screaming, yelling from joy, that everybody finally worked together and
that everybody lived in peace and  harmony.

I was thinking what the meaning of my dream is. I have this dream regularly
for several years now and suddenly I know what it means. The countries are
all the different Parkinson associations in all the countries of the world.
The people are you my listfriends and other people, that I know from other
occasions.

I (day)dream of a worldwide organization, with Parkinson patients as
members, communicating mostly by computer and/or fax. Supported by the
national organizations which take care of the local and national problems.
A worldwide organization can fight for a worldwide research program, can
take care of a worldwide awareness program, can find funds for a research
program, can talk to the world health organization.

Is this a bad dream?, a nitemare? I certainly don't think so, but what can
I do to have this dream realized or is it already done and am I just a
spectator. What ever it may be, I am prepared to do my part of the job, of
a job for getting Parkinsons Disease out of this world. With the help of
some great people, we must be able to get my dream realized.

Is there a worldwide organization or will there soon be one? Who knows ?

Are there more people out there who have such a dream? Is this our dream?

With 1500 members of this list and I know at least another 250 people all
over this world who are willing to do something. People who are waiting to
get started. Do you want to be a little stone of a research building? or a
piece of paper of the awareness program? or a voice in the debate with the
worlds health organization?

I am waiting for your reactions. Is this just a dream? Will this dream
become more than a dream, reality ? Or will I wake up shouting again,
because it is a bad dream?

Kees Paap

48/8 yrs/kick in sinemet 62.5 mg/sinemet cr 5x125mg/permax 4x1.0mg